Thursday, January 18, 2007

FINALLY, A NEW AND IMPROVED COMPUTER!

We ordered a Dell and it arrived Monday the 15th. Cate came over last night to help out setting it up. She is such a wiz at this kind of stuff. A HUGH THANKS TO CATE! Even with the swollen ankles and slight cold, she stuck it out to help! :) I can finally use my camera with the computer. So, I will start posting very late pictures tonight. Right now, got to get the kids up and head out in the "wintery weather" to work. Hope everyone is careful today!

3 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

I knew you wouldn't be able to stand it! Glad you have moved into the 21st century...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Congrats on your new computer!!! Now, let's see some updates:)

Ashleigh Ammons White said...

Congrats on the New COmputer!!!
love all of the new updates! Love ya, Ashleigh