Tuesday, October 10, 2006

TRENT'S FIRST HAIR CUT!

On Sat., 10/7/06, Cate and I took Trent for his very first haircut; which was long over due with the mullet and hair over his ears. He looked like someone from the 70's! Now, he just lookes like a man. It is so cute!! I wanted to buzz it, but it is not thick enough yet, maybe when he gets a little older. But, for right now, it is completely adorable!! And, as you can see, I also got my hair cut {about 2-3 inches}. It was time for a change, thanks to Cate!

Not too sure about this. Check out those eyes that he is giving Cate, like to say, "HELP ME"!
Doing okay, for now!
Lookin' Good!
Definetly didn't like the clipper part!

This picture was Sat. also, eating his fav., a banana!!

3 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

So cute - I can hardly stand it! He looks like Spencer in that high chair pic, but with lighter hair.

Denise said...

Oh how cute!!! He looks like a little man! LOL

Ashley said...

Nice hair cuts - to both of you!! It really does make Trent look older.