

Geoff and Emma getting ready for her first hunting trip on Saturday! She was so excited. We had a tough time trying to find some kind of "hunting apparel". She ended up loving her jacket. She felt like a "HUNTER!"On Friday, we went to the fair. As you can see with all the picture, the kids had a GREAT time and so did Geoff and I. It was awesome wheather to go that night. One little warning with the food though, make sure your corn dog is cooked all the way. I got sick in the middle of the night and that following day. I don't know if it just didn't agree with me or what.










2 comments:
Love the fair photos. That one of Emma driving the boat is so funny!
Cindy, I can't get to your new blog. Send me the link to it.
Post a Comment