Getting ready to go in, very excited!. She didn't know how much fun she was in for today! She is already asking when can we go back. Not sure when that we be. Do you know it is like $40.00 per person to get in these days? That is crazy!!


Meeting Dora: I thought Emma would just love this, but she was a little scared or just really shy! As you can see, I had to carry and hold her the entire time we were around Dora, not sure why she acted like that!
On the Scooby Doo roller coaster!!! She liked this roller coaster and so did I. This is my all time fav., except for Thunder Road!
We're at the waterpark side of Carowinds. Some of the bigger slides were closed due to not having enough life guards. That was a bummer! I had to go down the slide with her, and of course I got injured. I landed on my knees and got a nice strawberry on my knee, OUCH! You can say that I was done!







The water felt GREAT after walking around in warm weather for a few hours. We couldn't chill too long, b/c something happened in the pool {not sure what, maybe someone did a #2} and the pool was evacuated!


This picture is us on Azul, the little blue train from Dora! This was 1 of Emma's favorites! It rode us around through some trees and different statues of the characters from Dora. It was like we were on our very our adventure. It was kind of cool.

This was Emma's absoutely favorite! I think we rode this about 5 or 6 times!! Oh well, I love it too!! LOL :)

Boot's Ballon Ride. This one was a little scary to me, and of course Geoff and Emma made fun of me b/c I said it was scary!!
Now, this is a little roller coaster. And, this is what Emma was terrified of. I made her get on only b/c I knew once she got on she would love it. I think she liked it alright but, she didn't beg to get back on it!
If you enlarge this pic, you will see Emma is laying on me trying not to enjoy it. It did jerk a little and I think she didn't like that part of it!
Post Roller Coaster, still a little shocked. I'm such a BAD mother forcing her to go on it.
Now this is more her speed, VERY slow, but super fun for her.
As you can see, we really enjoyed our trip to Carowinds!!





3 comments:
LOL! Nice pics Leslie - looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I totally would've made Emery go on the roller coaster too - lol. It's nice to (make) have them venture out, or something like that. lol. :)
Sometimes kids don't know what's good for them. If my dad had not chunked me in the pool by an arm and a leg, I wouldn't be the good swimmer I am today...
Looks like such fun! Emma looks like she had a blast! You & Geoff too!
Post a Comment